The second annual Shanghai International digital signage Show will be held June 25-27 at INTEX Shanghai.
As China’s largest trade show and conference dedicated to the digital signage and digital out-of-home (DOOH) industries, the Shanghai digital signage Show aims to create an integrated platform for showcasing technologies, networking, education and idea sharing.
According to the show’s website, this year’s show will feature exhibits covering the gamut of digital signage applications:
- Video walls, interactive displays, projectors
- Screens, displays, LCDs and other display devices
- Software research & development
- Content and device management software, content creators & developers
- Touchscreens, wireless connection, network solutions, satellite systems
- Installation Services, systems engineering & maintenance, system integrators, system resellers
For last year’s show, more than 7,700 people attended from 16 Chinese provinces and 20 overseas countries, according to organizers.
A current list of this year’s exhibitors is available at chinadigitalsignage.org.
Source link: Shanghai International digital signage Show coming up next month