ABU DHABI, U.A.E. — Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, will introduce its latest innovative Professional Solutions for digital signage at Signage, Imaging & Media (SIM) 2008, a tradeshow for the marketing communications. At the show, Samsung will have increased presence, participating in the digital signage Forum to demonstrate its portfolio of products and solutions and key new product introductions for the digital signage market.
The key products and solutions introduced include:
– Digital monitors: Optimized for public display with its lower than conventional panel operating temperature and 24/7 operational capability. They provide versatility and convenience in installation with add-on options. They also provide network connectivity as well as content scheduling capability.
– Touchscreen panels: Interactive monitors that feature Infrared sensing technology embedded within a sleek touch-screen high definition LCD module, offering intuitive navigation options to access information quickly and easily. These monitors come with a fully integrated PC with speakers.
– Outdoor digital signage: The most efficient outdoor display solution features a super high brightness panel of 1500 nits, sunlight protective film and a cooling and heating system to provide greater robustness and reliability under all outdoor conditions.
– Indoor digital signage monitors that are specially optimized for indoor displays, featuring generous contrast ratios of 30,000:1 and 10,000:1 respectively. Built-in network connectivity allows screens to be managed with Samsung’s MagicInfo Pro network support.
– Video wall monitors: Ultra slim bezel digital signage monitor that is only 11mm in bezel width. The sleek and stylish monitor features a powerful multi-screen solution that makes it ideal for multi-video walls. The monitors are also equipped with Samsung ID (interlocking device), an easy and simple-to-use installation solution support.
– Audience measurement solution: The monitors analyze audience’s gender, age, and ethnic group with over 90 percent of accuracy. They also measure the number of viewers and their interests.
Source link: Samsung to introduce latest digital signage solutions at SIM show in Abu Dhabi