DALLAS, Texas — Reflect Systems, a provider of digital signage software and services, will have an expanded presence at the digital signage Expo, to be held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Feb 24-26, 2009. Reflect Systems digital signage solution will be presented at the Target Stores booth. Reflect powers Target’s Channel Red in-store digital signage network.
Target will be in the Out-of-Home Network show at DSE presenting the Target Digital Media Network, which encompasses Channel Red and other media platforms.
• New “Smart Media” functionality for dynamically controlling content based on location, demographics and other business-specific rules.
• Camera-based technology for accurately measuring shopper traffic, demographics and media awareness.
• Dynamic Content Modules leveraging the new capabilities of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for rendering rich media using real-time data sources.
• Web-based control of media and digital signage displays using Microsoft Silverlight.
• Cross-channel marketing promotions with digital signage and mobile applications
Reflect Systems Executives will also participate in two panel discussions during the conference. On Wednesday Feb. 25, 2009, Rebecca Walt, VP Professional Services, Reflect Systems Inc., will participate in the panel discussion “Secrets to a Successful Media Network.” The panel also includes executives from Reflect Systems partners GameStop Corp. and CBS Outernet.
Also on Wednesday, Matt Schmitt, CEO of Reflect Systems Inc., will participate in the panel discussion “Beyond Signage 101: Enterprise-Wide digital signage Systems.”
New in-store digital media white paper available
Reflect Systems will introduce a new white paper at the digital signage Expo. The paper, entitled “In-Store Digital Media: How to Re-establish Retail’s Role as a Mass Consumer Medium” was developed in partnership with TracyLocke and Retail Industry Digital Media expert Bill Collins.
“Reflect Systems is honored to join TracyLocke and Bill Collins from Decision Point Media Insights in creating a road-map on In-Store Digital Media and how to â€˜do it right.’ This White Paper represents an important moment, bringing together almost 10 years of the industry’s history into one document that defines how to be successful with digital media in retail,” said Steve Nesbit, president and COO of Reflect Systems Inc.
A free copy of the white paper is availablehere.
Source link: Reflect Systems to show Target's Channel Red network at DSE