Managing digital marketing assets across a variety of customer touch points will be the focus of Nanonation as it exhibits at KioskCom Self Service Expo and The digital signage Show next week. The Lincoln, Neb.-based software company will showcase a number of new technologies for both kiosks and digital signage.
- User interface and functionality enhancements to Nanonation’s software platform
- Intelligent,SKU-activated merchandising solutions for customers and employees
- Digital Menu Board solutions for hospitality environments
- Customer-driven digital signage and mobile integration such as Microsoft Tag
- Digital audio solutions for management of the in-store audio experience
- Enhanced data tagging intelligence to automate and enhance content management
In addition Bradley Walker, Nanonation’s CEO, will be moderating a panel on Tuesday at 10:30 A.M. entitled “Creating the Intelligent Customer Experience.” Panel participants for the session will include representatives from Target and Outcast Media.
Brian Ardinger, Nanonation’s CMO, will present at 2:00 P.M. at a session titled “Better Shopper Marketing Through Technology: Creating Innovative, Immersive & Intelligent Customer Experiences.” Each session will delve into specific industry case studies and insights gained from the past decade of work in the digital media marketplace.
Source link: Nanonation's KioskCom efforts to focus on digital marketing