CHICAGO — Flyte Systems, a provider of subscription-based airport flight information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announced that 14 properties signed contracts to install the company’s airline travel information products in the past 60 days. Properties installing FlyteBoard, FlytePass or FlyteChannel include Spring Hill Suites, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Westin, InterContinental, Doubletree, Crowne Plaza and other brands. Flyte Systems currently has more than 100 subscribers in 34 cities.
“A growing number of forward-looking operators are adding guest services that drive repeat business because they have real value for travelers,” said Brian Reynolds, Flyte Systems’ president. “Our cost-effective airline flight information displays, boarding pass printing, and guest-room services set properties apart, increase customer loyalty and drive revenue. Guests expect these types of travel services today and they are appreciative when they see Flyte products on property.”
Real-time flight information
What sets Flyte Systems apart from PC-based applications is the ability to post accurate, real-time airline flight arrival and departure information, not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that do not list delays caused by air traffic control, aircraft maintenance, crew availability and weather.
• Flyte offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel and FlyteTouch.
• FlyteBoard is a wall-, floor- or ceiling-mounted, high-definition, flat-panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing and can be provided as a standalone or neatly packaged in an optional all-wood kiosk or integrated metal kiosk, to match the deployer’s dÃ©cor.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touchscreen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
Source link: Fourteen hotels add Flyte Systems airline digital signage to serve travelers