HAUPPAUGE, New York — Electrograph Systems Inc., a national distributor of digital signage products and services, is giving resellers another opportunity for free education and training with the launch of its new webinar series, which kicks off Thursday, November 20. The new webinar series will focus primarily on the digital signage market.
“Even in a tough economy, digital signage is still expected to be a $2 billion business in 2009, so it’s important that our partners have the information they need to succeed in this market,” said Sam Taylor, president of Electrograph Systems. “Each webinar session is designed to help resellers assess, sell and install digital signage components, while improving their overall knowledge and, therefore, business potential.”
The Electrograph digital signage webinar series includes:
• Creating Easy and Affordable digital signage Sponsored by Sharp Thursday, November 20, 2 p.m. EST
• digital signage Applications Challenge NUMBER ONE: Customer Needs Sponsored byNECFriday, November 21, Noon & 3 p.m. EST
• digital signage 101: The Business Basics Sponsored byMinicomTuesday, November 25, 11 a.m. & 3 p.m. EST
• digital signage: The Future Is Now Sponsored bySamsungTuesday, December 9, 11 a.m. & 3 p.m. EST
• Discover the Top 12 Things Your Customers Want Sponsored by Samsung Tuesday, December 16, 11 a.m. & 3 p.m. EST