digital signage Expo (DSE) will present an “advanced” Technology Track seminar program at its conference program, scheduled for Feb. 23-25 in Las Vegas.
Based on attendee feedback, DSE has revamped its Tech Track seminar program, which will be presented as one of the total eight tracks available at DSE’s conference, to offer more in-depth and hands-on information. Each of five seminars will address topical issues designed for those with more than two years of digital signage industry-related experience.
The seminar topics and presenters slated for the Tech Track program include:
- “Inviting Telecom: Mobile, Satellite and Cable Providers Are Entering the DS Marketplace. How Big Can it Get,” featuring Joe Amor, Microspace’s vice president and general manager of communications; Mike Tippets, Helius’ president; Steve Nesbit, Reflect Systems’ president and COO; and Wayne Ward, Sprint’s vice president of emerging solutions, .
- “Advanced Installation Overview: Overcoming Connectivity & Delivery Challenges,” featuring Roy A. Hermanson Jr., Extron Electronics’ regional applications specialist.
- “The Future of Wireless Networking for digital signage,” featuring Simon Wilson, MediaTile’s CEO; Nash Parker, Alcatel-Lucent’s director of emerging technology and media; Greg Weaver, Microspace’s manager of digital signage network sales; and Matt Nelson, AvaLAN Wireless’ CEO and president.
- “Advanced Indoor/Outdoor Digital Display Technology & its Applications,” featuring Alan and Jonathan Brawn, Brawn Consulting LLC’s principals.
- “Content Management Software Demystified: A Real-World Roundtable on Funcitonalities, Needs, Options & Approaches,” featuring Rebecca Walt, Harris’ director of business development; Jim Huber, Norcom’s vice president of operations; and Kris Volrath, Advanced AV’s vice president and general manager of the Advanced Technologies Group.
Chris Gibbs, president of ExpoNation LLC, which produces DSE said:
Last year, attendees told us that they wanted far more substantive and hands-on information that they could take back and apply to their existing installations. This year’s Tech Track seminars have been designed and programmed to deliver just that — much meatier real-world information on these cutting-edge technologies.
Source link: digital signage Expo 2010 to present advanced technology track seminar program